Friday, July 25, 2008

Jackson Reed Stansfield

Our newest little boy was FINALLY born on Thur, July 17, 2008! He was a big boy at 8 lb 8 oz. He had just as much hair as big brother did when he was born. It is so nice to finally have him here. Now I just need to learn how to take care of two little boys at the same time. So many people have done it before me, but it still seems a little impossible!
Jackson is really a good baby. He is pretty patient and he even sleeps pretty well at night. We love having him here and getting to know him.




7 comments:

Brooke said...

AAAAAAAAA! Congratulations! I've been checking your blog so much lately--it's kind of embarrassing. But, I've been so anxious to hear what you named him and how you and baby are doing. He is SOOO cute! He has the coolest hair--just like Tanner's. It's like they went to the salon and got it high-lighted before being born or something. :) I am so excited for you! What a cute family. You'll have to give me a call whenever things slow down for ya. I'd love to hear more details.

Brimaca said...

Yay! Brooke and I were just talking about how we check your blog all the time to see and there was nothing....until today! Congrats he's a cutie! What was your acutual due date again?

Bourgeous said...

Welcome Jackson! Of course he is adorable (it was expected) I can't wait to hear more about him. I hope that Tanner and you (and Kenny) are doing great with this sweet new addition.

Jason and Lahia said...

Hey Kenny! I waited and waited for you to find us, so I thought I would google you guys and see what happened! Congrats on your new little guy! Jackson/Jaxon's are the best! Now you can check out our little Jaxon!!!
Lahia

Elisha said...

Congrats, what a cute little family. You all look great. I am glad to see you have a blog. I have one too, you should visit ours as well. Take care, Love, Elisha (Hillstead) Richards

Marianne and Matt said...

Congrats he is a DOLL!! I love all the blonde hair. I have been waiting for the news!! It is sooo exciting, and I'm sure it didn't take you long at all to get use too having two little boys to play with!!

Darin and Kali said...

He is so so cute! Even cuter in person too! Sorry I forgot to drop off that nursing cover but brittany and I are coming out for the funeral on tuesday so I'll give it to you then! Sorry bout that!