We took Jackson on his first tractor ride. It was a really cool day for September, but we all decided to venture out into the tractor.

Anyone who lived with me during or after my mission will appreciate this one...
Notice that Kenny and the boys are sitting to the side so that means yours truely was driving. I always feel pretty proud of myself when I can use the tractor.
Gotta love the du-rag! When you have short hair it is a necessity to keep the hair out of your face.
"Children, why do we eat bread?"
"So, we can have butter!"
"And Children, why do we eat cake?"

"So we can have frosting!"
I had started setting the table and when I went to put something else there, I caught Tanner eating the butter straight out of the tub. I guess I taught him well! When I gave him a cupcake the next day, he ate the frosting off and asked for another one.
This picture just goes to show you that amiss all the chaos, there are some perfect moments in our home of boys!
11 comments:
Tasha I LOVE those tractor pictures! How much fun is that?!? And the fact that you were driving?...wow! Ethan totally wishes he was there! We are coming to visit in the begining of Nov.
Looks like a lot of fun! I love the values you are teaching your children. You know if you teach them right from the start they won't go astray. Good family times.
OH! Your boys are so cute. Gotta love riging in the tractor!
My kids would die to go for a tractor ride. I bet Tanner loves it. Pretty soon, he will be begging to drive, that is, if he isn't already. I love all of the pics. Your family is adorable.
I love the hat on Kenny and the doo-rag on you. So farmer/thug-like! :) Your boys are so cute and Jackson's getting so big already!
Owens-you have such cute little boys how is it having 2. My husband thinks we are going to have all boys so you will have to let me know how it is.
We would love to come to the Uintah Basin. Unfortunately it's pretty hard to get a job there (it's a in high demand) and my hubby needs a couple more years experience. We are really hoping for to go there someday. My brother lived out there for quite a few years.
My kids tries to eat the butter too! Luckily we rarely use it so he doesn't get too much.
Oh Tasha, you are definately a girl after my own heart. I love frosting. I don't think I will ever live down my sawing off the tops of my donuts, but really is there any other part of the donut worth eating. I am not sure if my little girls eating habits will take after me or her daddy. We shall see. Cute family!!!
WHat cute boys you have!! I love all the boys on the tractor. It makes me a little homesick for good ol' Utah and all the fun farmers!! You have an adorable family.
Great pictures, Tasha! Looks like Tanner had one heck of a good birthday! He is getting so big....its hard to believe he is 2 yrs.already! And the costumes are so cute. Your a good Mommy! Hugs and kisses to you, Kenny and your beautiful little boys!
Love you all very much!
Post a Comment