We flew out to Alabama on Sat the 18th to get ready for a weekend and down-home fun and family. Here are some pics to recap the family fun.
Tanner and Daddy, Ucles James with Carmen, and Autumn with Jackson
We love getting to hang out with cousins since Tanner and Jackson rarley get to do that! Here are a couple more...
Jackson and Mommy (never mind the crazy lady in the back), Michael and Laura
Watch out kids-Uncle James is cop now (oh wait, I meant licensed officer :).
It isn't a party without food.
This would be Nolan- What a face!
The reason we went out to Bama is for Randi's wedding. It was going to be a lovely outdoor wedding, but it rained so we moved the festivities inside!
Laura (Mike's wife), Steph (my sis), Me, Randi (other sis), James (bro), Michael (other bro).
The kids are Autumn and Carmen
Tanner though the reception was great!
We love you Aunt Randi and Uncle David Silva-Ambrocio! Congrats!
3 comments:
Hey Tasha, it's fun to see pictures of your family! Tell Randi congrats! I'll have to spread the good news to my sister Angela...if you remember her.
It looks like you had a lot of fun with your fam. It looks like it was a gorgeous wedding.
What a fun trip--I'm glad things went well with the wedding. Your boys are growing up so fast! I saw Jackson and thought it was Tanner for a minute. :)
Post a Comment