Jackson didn't have any problems digging into the cake!
Autumn helping decorate
The balloons were a hit
Jack's train cake
It was a super fun party and I can not believe that my baby is not quite a baby anymore. I am enjoying this new stage though, he is such a happy and easy going baby. We will see how being a toddler changes him.
Can't believe he is a year old. Last time I think I saw you tanner wasn't even a year old yet. So glad I can keep updated with your blog! Looks like you had a fun party.
2 comments:
Happy b-day buddy! Wow times flies!
Can't believe he is a year old. Last time I think I saw you tanner wasn't even a year old yet. So glad I can keep updated with your blog! Looks like you had a fun party.
Post a Comment