Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Eve


Kenny and I were really excited to stay home for Christmas Eve this year! I had a fun new cookbook from Mamie and I wanted to try some recipes from it. Here is our Table!

The Menu:
Pickled Shrimp
Crab-Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Savory Focaccia
Colorful Bean Salad
Lacy Fruit Cubs with Sabayon Sauce
(We loved everything except for the Sabayon Sauce...it was so gross, I didn't eat but two bites.)

The adorable mini-champaigne glasses are from Randi's wedding, aren't they cute!

Tanner's Christmas countdown was finished and he even finally accepted the fact that Santa was going to come while he was asleep.
The kids opened their pajamas and we watched a movie. We put them down early and watched our own movie (a couple episodes of the office)!
I didn't get much sleep, because a little boy wet his bed in his new homemade Christmas jammies! Mommy had to get up at 3:30 to wash them and throw them in the drier! Plus I had to make our cinnamon rolls at 6:30, but it was all worth it.

3 comments:

Brimaca said...

Wow! Fancy dinner! We had a simple pasta meal but it was good. Then we watched the story of Christ's birth and took forever to put a very excited almost four year old to bed. It was so fun!

Danielle said...

Wow is right. Tasha you're amazing...what a menu!! So so cute! You're so talented. Your boys are adorable.

Troy and Heather said...

That is a fancy dinner. My family never gets that lucky. It looks like you all had a great Christmas Eve.