Friday, April 9, 2010

My Culinary Genius...

Now I just have to teach him the difference between spicy and bitter!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

He IS a genius! :) Cute boys! I saw that you called the other day--sorry I missed it! I was in the other room trying desperately to make Ellee take a nap--of course she didn't! Anyway--I'll have to give you a call back. I'm headed in just a little bit to take Emelyn to the doctor (nasty cough and chest stuff). But, I'm around all day tomorrow (Elliott works most Saturdays--does Kenny? I feel bad to call people on the weekends when their husbands are home.) Anyway--let me know your schedule so I'm not buggin' you with my calls. :)

Anonymous said...

So cute! miss them.

Brimaca said...

Cute! I love his little voice. He's a smart kiddo.

Darin and Kali said...

so cute!

Bourgeous said...

That is so cute! What a budding genius you have on your hands. It is so fun to hear him talk - it feels like I know him through photos but it has been too long since we have just hung out. Hope all is well.

Troy and Heather said...

That is too funny. I just caught up on all of your posts since I haven't blogged for awhile. It looks like you had a great Easter. Such adorable boys they are. We miss seeing you guys. Hope you still plan on visiting us this summer when Kenny has to come out for school.