She got off the school bus today and said,
"I have a new game and I love it. Let me teach you how to do it."
Of Course, I pretended as though I had never seen it before and let her teach me a great new game. After three games I have learned that I will fall into a mud puddle, I will be bitten by my dog, and I will be rich when I grow-up!
(Tanner was extremely distraught and almost in tears when he heard that he would be bitten by his dog.)
6 comments:
Such cute photos of Jack! Good luck with your luck on the next game - hope you don't fall in the mud.
Wow she has sad things in hers! Mine were always, "You'll marry a prince."
Sad! Hope it turns out better for him next time. lol
How funny, Annabelle's teacher show her class how to make them too. And Sierra started to make them too. And she told me that I didn't know how to play it. =)
Love, Thad,Kristel and family
Hahaha that is so funny! Gracie did the same thing, and I will shoot a bear, have a million dollars, have weird friends, and a large nose. Tanner cracks me up!
I keep forgetting to get on here to let you know that we are planning on you July 9-18. Just call us when you need our address.
Post a Comment