Hey, just letting you know I got my green kettle at target--they've got all sorts of fun colors. We use ours to heat water for herbal teas and I also like to warm some cinnamon oil during the winter months to make a natural air freshener.
I totally agree. Rustin loves to put on dresses and play with all his girl cousins! I am glad they are normal. I mean who doesnt what to dress up and be something different once in a while, right!
I bet Kenny has some pictures that could go right along with Tanners!! Tanner does have boy cousins they are just a lot older, a lot younger, or too far away.
5 comments:
That's hilarious!
Hey, just letting you know I got my green kettle at target--they've got all sorts of fun colors. We use ours to heat water for herbal teas and I also like to warm some cinnamon oil during the winter months to make a natural air freshener.
I totally agree. Rustin loves to put on dresses and play with all his girl cousins! I am glad they are normal. I mean who doesnt what to dress up and be something different once in a while, right!
So funny! I love it when boys dress up.
LOL! I bet Kenny DIED!! That is so so funny0
I bet Kenny has some pictures that could go right along with Tanners!! Tanner does have boy cousins they are just a lot older, a lot younger, or too far away.
Post a Comment