Sunday, September 12, 2010

Once upon a time...

...there was a girl who wanted to be a teacher. She went to school and, though she considered changing her major, she stuck with it. She taught 7th grade and loved it more than she ever thought she would (they are 13 years old...that's a scary thought). She decided to have some kids and start the greatest and most difficult teaching job ever...being a mom.
Here we are now. I reluctantly agreed to have a friend's little boy come over and do a mini 3-year old pre-school. I have loved it! Jack is our honorary 3 year old (he hasn't quite caught on to the school thing, and is a little difficult).
First day of School
Tanner and his bud, Rustin.

Every year since I quit teaching, I have missed it when Fall comes around. This has been a fun little adventure.

5 comments:

Jennifer Lyn said...

Hey we do a home preschool too. We rotate with a few moms in our ward. Emma loves it!

Brimaca said...

I miss it too sometimes. I loved our preschool we did at home, but am enjoying a break from it this year. Have fun!

Bourgeous said...

Good for you Tash! Your canning looks incredible - do you ever slow down?

Brooke said...

Wow! You guys have been BUSY! Looks like some fun trips and stuff too. Those are always nice. We'll have to chat one of these days. You probably have WAY more going on than me--so, let me know what days to call you.

Martha said...

I loved this post :-) I'm glad you get to have your own little school now... someday I will get there again too! Love you and it's great you got to have some good vacations and family reunions!