Sometimes life gets crazy and I feel like we are just running from one activity to another.
I still very much look forward to the weekend, even if they are hectic. Kenny seldom does homework on Saturday, and never on Sunday.
We enjoy the time together, and Tanner has started counting down the days each week until it not a 'workday.'
I am grateful for Kenny's job and for the opportunity he has to go to school (though, I am secretly jealous sometimes that I can't go back to school).
I have also promised myself that I would not wish away these years. I am determined to enjoy the time that I have with the boys. We have done a great job at having many wonderful adventures in the last 8 months that Kenny has been in school.
This weekend, we were able to attend Marx's baptism, Sabrina's blessing, Ryan's 3rd birthday party, and, of course, our weekly wrestling match in church. We had fun spending much time with Kenny and are ready to brave another week without him around too much!
Besides, you can do anything when you have super-heroes for children right!?
2 comments:
It's tough not having daddy around. Matt was gone quite a bit during law school, and I am starting to see that it really doesn't change when he is working. I love your super hero picture...so cute!! I feel like it's been way to long since I have seen or talked to you:(
Don't you love the superhero faze? It's the best. Little boys are sooooooooooo darn cute!
Post a Comment