These are our final days for Tanner, Jack, and I to have our fun in a group of three.
I haven't been the best mom lately.
Most days I don't feel like coming up with fun adventures or activities.
We have had an amazingly mild winter, and I have not taken advantage of the weather.
Tanner asked if I would take them down to the church to ride bikes and roller blades.
I wanted to say no, but then I thought better of it.
I am really glad we went and played.
I had a lot of playing with the boys, and it is nice to stop dwelling on all the braxton hicks!
I think the boys had even more fun than me.
It was fun to watch them try and work those roller blades!
Soon my days will change.
We will have a third little boy, and Tanner goes to kindergarten in the Fall (the thought of it brings tears to my eyes).
It was nice to enjoy one more day of our little group of three.
But honestly...I hope there aren't too many more of these days left!
I am ready for one more busy boy, or at least to have him out of my midsection.
I am excited to have him be my cuddle buddy for a while before the busy boy part begins.
The boys are both very excited to have a new little boy in our family.
One interesting side note...ever since my shape has grown, Tanner thinks everyone who has even a little bit of a belly is going to have a baby. Even while watching TV, he will ask if the women are pregnant. Luckily this hasn't caused any embarrassment yet, but he makes me nervous.
5 comments:
I am in love with your honesty and brings back my pregnancy like it was just yesterday. I still look back at those times and think about what a horrible mom I was. I think we need to give ourselves a break though.....it's not easy being pregnant and chasing around two active boys at the same time. I am so excited for this baby. Those first months are so precious before all the activeness kicks in. Can't wait for updates!!
I'm so glad you had so much fun with your boys and that your new little one is so close. You truly are the best mother EVER! Those rollerblades look like an absolute blast too. Keep us updated. By the way,have you already chosen a name?
I hear ya! Baby number 3 is so hard! I am hoping you have had him by now. My pregnancy was really difficult with number 3 too. It is hard to be a 'good mom.' But I would just tell myself that at least I am staying home with them and trying. Even if that means watching tv all day. :) Good luck! I can't wait to see pics!
Pregnacy is hard. It just is. Only pregnancy could make you so ready to go through something like labor. But you're right - distraction helps. It's just so hard to be motivated to distract, isn't it?
Congratulations Kenny and Tasha. On our little boy yesterday 10 lb 12 oz, 22 1/2 inches long. Now we know why you were so big.. =)
only sad thing is He will "grow" up to fast. mine was 9lbs and 6 ozs And now at 5ms hes 21 lbs (and that is with being sick)and 27 inches long at his 4ms check up.. he is in 18ms cloths and growing out of those so in 24ms soon.
So what I am trying to say is enjoy holding him when he is "small"
Hope you will heal soon and get better soon..
Love Thad and Kristel
Post a Comment