Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I am a big help.



Tanner tries so hard to help us these days! He loves to load and unload the dishwasher. He will even pretend that he is puting soap in to the saop holder. It is adorable. He loves to vaccume with Mommy. He uses back scratchers to scrub the toilet- Discusting!! He brings me the pillows when I make the bed. He is just my little copy cat. His favorite thing is to be outside with Daddy and Grandpa. He loves to farm and help any way they wil let him. This is Tanner's first lesson in how to sharpen the lawn mower blade.

3 comments:

Marianne and Matt said...

Soooo cute!! It sounds like he is actually helping when he is copying you. My boys like to undo everything I am doing...loading dishwasher(they unload),loading clothes dryer(they unload)etc. It's hard to get anything done:)

Bourgeous said...

So fun to have such a great little helper.

Brimaca said...

Cute! They are so much fun at that age. I miss it!