We celebrated Kenny's 27th birthday this weekend. I surprised him with a boot-scoot'in boogy western birthday party. We had steak and shrimp, and a boot shaped cake. I gave Kenny a new cowboy hat. He drives a lot of tractors without a cab and tends to burn his neck and ears pretty badly. He is excited about the new hat! He wore it at the table because he said it would be the one time that he could get away with it. He was right. Anyway, it was good times.
9 years ago
4 comments:
Sounds like fun. I need to do more for my hubby's b-days. You've inspired me.
I love that you have a blog. It's the easiest way to keep in touch. I think about you all the time and I have been dying to see cute little pictures of your boy. He is adorable!! I'm excited for you to have another boy...(I'm partial to boys). I have a blog as well, check it out if you want! Lorzfamilyblogger.blogspot.com
Happy Birthday Kenny! I wish we could have been at the party--it sounds like fun and the food sounds and looks delicious!
Happy Birthday Kenny!
Post a Comment