Sunday, June 8, 2008

We finally planted our garden! It took us all day yesterday, but we had a really great time. Tanner thought playing in the dirt was wonderful, and, if you notice, He got into the mud a little bit. All this work better pay off. If we still have a plot of empty dirt come fall, I think that i will be done!
I am rather large these days (only 4 and half week to go!), so I cut potatoes while Kenny and his Mom did the real work. That is who you see in the pictures. Of course the lovely animals too, Calle the cat and Molly the dog.




6 comments:

Brimaca said...

My hubby loves planting gardens. Our didn't do so hot this year. We have to figure out what will work best for our new climate and bugs I guess.

Bourgeous said...

What a great garden, cute Tan is such a good worker. What a great family. We are excited about your count down & hope that you are surviving. Talk to you soon.

Marianne and Matt said...

How fun, I would love to have a garden some day. I'm sure little Tanner was a big help..he is so cute. Hope you get lot's of yummy food from you great garden.

Bra-man said...

I want to eat your veggies!! I miss having a garden. We had a lot of fun with ours. Hey check out my new little blog. ryanandkimbraman.... you know the rest. Yours was so cute I wanted one too. Love ya!!

Tina said...

nsvjrTasha,
I haven't looked at my blog in weeks...and so that is why I haven't responded to the comment you made a while back. We have a nissian quest. Your blog is so cute! Tanner is getting so big! Tell Kenny that I said hi!

Darin and Kali said...

Tasha,
I'm so excited that you guys have a blog! We just got our garden in not that long ago too! Gardens are so fun! I'm so excited that you are about to have your baby too, I'm sure being at the end of your pregnancy in the summer is hard!