Sunday, June 29, 2008

A week and a half to go!

The countdown has begun! I am getting really excited to have a little baby and to be done with pregnancy. I am sure we will have quite an adjustment with two little boys, but anything beats this! We have 12 days to go. I wanted to post a picture. I know it is not the best, because I am not turned all the way to the side- but it's all I have. It is from about a week ago. Tanner is even learning how to take care of babies. We had six little lab puppies (there are only four left). Here he is taking one for a ride. We are still working on the being soft part. I have been told that babies are tougher than you might think. I sure hope it is true! Though I am not sure how our bundle of joy will like a tractor ride.


6 comments:

Brooke said...

I can't believe you only have 12 days left!?!? How exciting! I will be looking forward to your updates. Bytheway...you're adorable! I hope I look even HALF that cute when I only have 12 days left! I feel so big so early. Oh well! Good luck with everything and keep us all posted!!!

Marianne and Matt said...

You are so cute!!I love the length of your hair! Also tanner looks sooo cute in his litle hat and overalls on top of that adorable tractor....what a little cutie!! And I think you will LOVE having two little boys!!

Marianne and Matt said...

You are so cute!!I love the length of your hair! Also tanner looks sooo cute in his litle hat and overalls on top of that adorable tractor....what a little cutie!! And I think you will LOVE having two little boys!!

Brimaca said...

Look how cute you are preggo! Yay you are almost done. Babies are resilient luckily but M still doesn't get the being soft part. I'm afraid he never will.

Brimaca said...

And having them here is soooo much better than being pregnant.

Troy and Heather said...

Now that is just the cutest picture ever with Tanner pulling the dog. I love it.