For those of you who know Tanner very well, he has never liked milk or formula. Since I have weaned him, he just quit milk all together. Just recently he has decided that chocolate is good stuff after all. We were excited to get him drinking any milk. I have to agree with Tanner that the chocolate milk mustache is far superior to the ordinary stuff!
Can you guess which bundle of joy is Tanner and which is Jackson?

My cuties!!
While I was fixing my hair one morning, I heard Tanner say..."More car shoe baby?" I turned to see this, and I ran for the camera as fast as possible. I got a picture just in the nick of time!
Not really a good fit!
We went to a Halloween play group party, and instead of doing the craft, Tanner wanted to play horses with Preston (a friend from down the street).
6 comments:
Your so good to sew Halloween costumes...what a good mom you are!! Your little Jackson is soooo cute and getting really big. I love the little bear outfit. We had some of those for our boys, it kinda makes me sad that our boys are sooo big and don't fit in them anymore:(
Wow I need to learn how to sew. It gives me guilt everytime I think about it. I can sew a little but I always break my machine! I'm not careful enough about anything really. Your boys are so cute. I love Jacksons blondie hair. Oh babies. They are just too precious.
I can sew, but I don't ever see myself being good enough to sew a Halloween costume, you're so good. Awhile ago you asked me how to put your friends and family list so that you could see when they last updated. I kept meaning to let you know, I just got really busy. Sorry about that, but it looks like you figured it out. Nice job. I love your pictures. I'm glad Tanner is liking chocolate milk.
You are amazing to sew costumes. Mack's costume this year and next came from his aunt who sewed it for him. How is life for you. YOu have two cute boys.
Hey Tasha, I tagged you on my blog. You will have to go to my blog for further details on this. I know you are a busy mom, so if you have time to do it you should, but if you don't I totally understand. I am just trying to follow the tagging rules.
I love tanner's costume! That is so fun that you sewed it! I can't believe how much your boys look alike either! I really can't tell which is which on those bear pictures!
Post a Comment