Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter -part 2

It took Tanner a few minutes, when he woke up, to remember that it was Easter morning.
We spent some time last Monday teaching Tanner the meaning behind Easter and if you ask, this is what he will say...
"What happened to Jesus?"
Tanner: "He died"
"Then what happened?"
Tanner: "He lived again!"
It is so cute, I'm sure he doesn't really understand what he is saying, but it is cute to watch him learn!
His tie was broken.
His favorite new toy!
Jackson wasn't as enthusiastic as Tanner!
But he cuaght on eventually!


Steven and Carlyn stayed with us!
I love the look on Jack-Jack's face here.
Okay, since I don't have girls to dress all matching, I work with what we have!
Happy Easter!
We hope all of you had a great time celebrating the ressurection of our Savior!

1 comment:

Brimaca said...

Cute family photo!