Friday, April 24, 2009

Kenny just had his birthday, and we celebrated Korean style!
I made Budea Chigae, and Pul-Kogi (if you are impressed you should be!)

For dessert we had Cherry Cordial Cheesecake! (this one is definitely not Korean)
This picture is a painting from an investigator on his mission. It was getting pretty messed up in his mission tote, so I decided to have it framed and that is what inspired the party.
Kenny was very surprised, and I was super happy with the way it turned out!

He loved it and we had a ton of fun and until a couple of kids ran the tractor into the father-in-laws truck, but that story is for another day!

1 comment:

kristelpooh said...

Happy b-day. Sorry me and Thad didn't say it that day. We didn't know till we ran into Teniece, in the hall. =) its always fun to go to the doctors and have a family reunion =)