Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sunshine and Snowcones

I love Spring, Summer, and Fall! It is so fun when we can start going outside again. My boys have really enjoyed the outdoors lately, now that the spring wind has slown down.
Here are some fun pictures that I took of them playing this week.

I put Jackson on this, and he couldn't move anywhere, but he sure though it was great!
Who doesn't love to wear cowboy boots with your basketball shorts?
Tanner has to wear this outfit whenever he finds it, clean or dirty. These boots are about 5 sizes too big (more hand-me-downs), but Tanner still has to wear them as well.


When we came in, I introduced the boys to my favorite treat...Snowcones!
Thanks to Kenny's Mom and Dad for the snowcone maker for my birthday last fall!
Tanner loved them!
He even helped feed Jack-Jack so I could clean the kitchen- what a brother!
Jackson really liked them, but this was the face he made when Tanner put each bite in his mouth. I guess he didn't know what to think of the ice, but a spoon fun of sugar definitely helps the ice go down!

7 comments:

Brooke said...

I love snow-cones! I need to introduce my gals to those. :) And, I don't know if there's anything cuter than a little boy in cowboy boots--I love it!

Darin and Kali said...

Ha your boys are so cute! I love tanner's face in the last picture! Priceless.

stephanie said...

Soooo cute!! Looks like they're enjoying the nice weather. Oh and i must say once again, cute outfit tanner!

Anonymous said...

Oh I miss them! they are so cute. Well when I come home in two weeks we will have to come over and play.

Martha said...

Hahah! Your boys are too cute!! I loved all of those pictures. I always knew you'd be such a good mom Tasha! (It definitely says something that you're teaching them to love snow-cones early too;-) Love you!

Marianne and Matt said...

We love snow cones at our house as well. When it gets really hot here, we shave a whole bunch of ice and just throw it out on the back porch. The kids eat it, or throw it, or smoosh it, whatever makes them happy.....and cooler!

Troy and Heather said...

That is too cute. I need to get my snowcone maker out for my boys. I am so glad summer is finally here as well.