Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Tanner's Favorite People

If I had to make a list of Tanner's favorite poeple, it would look like this...
1. Daddy
2. Mommy
3. Grandpa
Tanner loves Grandpa. We live on the family farm, so Tanner gets to see Grandpa almost everyday when he comes to do chores. It is one of the highlights of Tanner's day.


Yesterday, Grandpa came into to take a "15 minute" nap (that is code name for 45 minutes), and Tanner wanted to lay with him. I didn't think he would stay there, but he did and actually fell asleep.
It was so cute I had to take a picture!

5 comments:

Jon and Amber Davis said...

That is so cute. I love your blog, this is my first visit here. You will have to show me how to dress mine up like yours.

Amber

Mommy of 5 Amazing Kiddos said...

I remember My Dad and Uncle Craig coming into Grandma's house while at the farm and always saying they were just going to take a short "rest". I know out there somewhere there are A Lot of these pictures of both of them. It is nice to see somethings don't change.

Marianne and Matt said...

That is so sweet!

Troy and Heather said...

I have been a bad blogger lately. I just got caught up on your posts. Love all your b-day tributes to everyone. That pic of Craig and Tanner is so cute. Those boys are just growing up so much. Maybe we will get to see you guys again in July, we might come out for the reunion, yea!!

Darin and Kali said...

That is so cute!