Kenny's Grandma died about two months ago. She seemed like an amazing lady, though I never really got to know her. Tanner loved going to see Grandma Great. Every time we drive by their house, he asks to see Grandpa and Grandma Great.
Grandma spent the last two year of her life in bed. We would visit occasionally while Lola Mom was taking care of her. These are some of our favorite memories of Tanner with his Grandma Great...
- Using the syringe to feed her water and ensure.
- Kissing her on the cheeks
- Playing with her little siver bell.- At fourteen or fifteen months he actually hit her on the head with it!
Tanner is in the background with Grandma here. You can see his hands in the corner.
We went to the cemetary (place were Grandma Great is sleeping to Tanner) to take pictures for Memorial Day.
Here is the grave and new headstone.
Even though Tanner will not remember his Great Grandma, I hope that he can look back at the good life she lived! She will be missed.
3 comments:
This is such a sweet post! I love Grandma so much and miss her a ton! I think she was the sweetest Lady I have ever known! That woman seriously never complained! I wish I had received that trait from her! I'm sure Darin wishes that even more than I do ;)
The headstone looks good. My boys were always really shy around her and wouldn't get too close, but I do know that they liked to go see her. When we would get to their house, Brax would ask to go in and see her. Such cute boys you have.
How sweet. How great they at least met her before she passed. By the way your boys look so adorable in their cute striped shirts!
Post a Comment