Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Michael!

Mike's Birthday was last week, so I am just now getting to it, but I did better than Steph and Randi's.
Mike was the last kid in a long line! I always thought that he was my baby, when I was younger. he is picture a the cute little tyke.

I always loved making halloween costumes, so Michael was forced to let me have my fun with him. He was always a great sport though.

This is Michael at 11 (almost 12) at our baptism
Mike came with my parents to pick me up from my miss.
While we were growing up, Mike was my favorite. As we have grown up, we don't talk quite as much, but we always have a great time when we get together.

Top 5 Reasons we Love Mike
  1. He is super easy-going and layed back.
  2. He is almost as good at Rock Band as me (okay, so this is a little of an exageration)!
  3. He let me play mommy growing up.
  4. He is a way fun uncle, Tanner was really excited when he saw me going through pics of Michael!
  5. He will do ANYTHING for you, he a great brother and friend!

We love you Michael, happy birthday!

No comments: