Sorry girls, but better late than never!...oh, and sorry about having to share a post, but it is just like all those birthdays you had to share in the past! Just like old times...ehh?
I was only 11 months old when Steph entered the world, so I was never really an only child. Steph was four days shy of her first birthday when Randi entered the world, so Steph was never really the baby! It has been great to have sisters so close in age to me...well, most of the time.
Steph and I in 84 or 85
Randi and I in 84, aren't I a good sister! :)
This is in 200o, when Randi came to visit me at school in Utah.
The three of us were really close as little kids, then things got a little shakey through the pre-teen years and high school, but we are probably closer than ever as adults.We always had someone to play a game with....Just don't play Monopoly with Randi, she will either win or quit!
Family trip to Florida (about 91)
There was always someone to be silly with!
Thanks girls for always being there!
Top 5 Reasons we Love Stephanie
- She is easy going and doesn't ever judge you, you know that you can be yourself with Steph.
- She makes amazing food, unless you want some dairy!
- She is a wonderful Mom and will defend her kids to the end!
- She is the person I love to call when my kids hit a milestone, she is usually just as excited as me!
- She is one of my Best friends...thanks for always being there.
Top 5 Reasons we love Randi
- She has the most hilarious laugh, and she has changed the way the whole family says "oooookayyyy"
- She is a super-fun Aunt who loves to spoil her nieces and nephews...(just because Tanner asks for more stickers, doesn't mean you have to send them!)
- She can cook some mean-Mexican food (no pun intended! :).
- She is always up for an adventure and shows us a good time when we are in Bama.
- She is also one of my best friend, and Randi is loyal to the end!
We love you girls!! Happy Late Birthdays!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to your sisters! I loved all the adorable hair-dos and outfits. They could have come out of my photo albums! :)
Post a Comment