Friday, November 27, 2009

Amazing Tutorial!

Kenny's cousin, Kali, is an AMAZING seamstress!
I am seriously jealous anytime I see her stuff.
She made a nursing cover for me when Jack was born, which I really appreciated.
She recently created a Tutorial for Making Nursing Cover, so I tried it, and it was so easy. Seriously...the easiest tutorial I have ever followed.
I fell in love with this pink fabric from Joann's and since Kim is having a baby...she is my lucky winner!
Huge fan of the snap!

If you are interested, click on the link above, I think they cost about $3.50...great Christmas gift!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I am more and more impressed with you all the time! I didn't even know that was possible! :) Way to go on all the sewing you're doing. Maybe one of these days, I'll figure it out. And...uh...call me anytime! I almost called you the other day while I was waiting in the car, but then a weirdo came near the car and I decided to drive around for a bit. (I was waiting for Elliott to be done with all of his thesis stuff on campus in Logan.)

Darin and Kali said...

You are way to sweet! The nursing cover you made is super cute and I'm so glad you thought the tutorial was easy to follow! Thanks again for posting this!