I know, I have let you all down, but we weren't too creative for Halloween this year.
Curious George
Tanner's costume I made two years ago
Tanner's costume for last year.
He really wanted to wear it again this year, so what's a mom to do?
Hailey and Tanner won the Pin the Face on the Pumkin game.
Doesn't Tanner have the greatest cheeses you have EVER seen?!
5 comments:
The kids look so cute in their costumes. It looks like you had a fun Halloween party.
My guy wore the same costume this year too. You gotta do what ya gotta do. I'm impressed you sewed that other one. I hate that I suck at sewing. I keep practicing but I'm pretty sure I'm not improving.
How fun! wish we could have been there. we want to play in the snow as well! ya it is way crazy that she walked. you should come see us that would be great!
Cute, cute!
Love it! I love Tanner's smile. So cute!
Post a Comment