Friday, January 15, 2010

Choices

There is a fact of life that I have always had a hard time with...I can not make others' choices for them. Even harder is that I must accept the consequenses that others' choices may have on me.
I am learning one thing that is helping me...
When someone takes your life, turns it upside down and shakes, we have to believe that through hope and faith the Lord will help all the peices land in a better place than they started.
One more thing...
Charity never faileth!
Just when you want to give up on the human race, people show just how much goodnes they are capable of!

4 comments:

Shanie Ellison said...

That is one I struggle with too...I want to make my childs choice for them especially when they get older. But you are right...trust the Lord.

Brimaca said...

Kinda curious...but I figure you'll tell me if you want. Can't talk about our situation anymore. Kinda stinks. I like to vent. I also struggle with this same thing as well as I like fair. When things aren't fair I really struggle.

Jennifer Lyn said...

This is perfect timing. Thanks for sharing. I just found someone from my mission that we helped to reactivate and baptize their son. They are now attending the Baptist church. I was pretty sad by this news, but your comment is just what I needed to hear. Thanks!

Sharli said...

I hope things get better around there. I know you've had your share lately... if you need anything give me a call!