The last couple days, it has been closer to 30 degrees and we are in heaven! The boys have been begging to go out everyday, and I think the vitamin D has done us all some good. Tanner and Jack were out with their friends the other day, and Jack would just sit in the swing and wait for someone to push him (Momma was shoveling walks...oh, and taking pictures I guess).
Here is a cute picture of Preston helping Jackson out!
You're tire swing looks like so much fun and Tanner is such a sweetie. Thanks for teaching me little bit more about blogging. I hope one day I don't feel like such a newbie at this.:)
3 comments:
We have no winter gloves or anything! When it does snow here (ha! ha! sprinkles anyway) it's tough to play in it!
You're tire swing looks like so much fun and Tanner is such a sweetie. Thanks for teaching me little bit more about blogging. I hope one day I don't feel like such a newbie at this.:)
Ahh, how cute! I love the tire swing. Been thinking about you a lot the last bit. Hope that one of these days our calls will line up. Take care.
Post a Comment