Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Free Pattern!

I was on the computer today, and decided to interupt my spring cleaning for some sewing and sharing...
I have been stalking a blog for over a year now, which is run by an incredibly creative and fashionable seemstress. She posted a FREE pattern today, and I was SO excited. I immediately went my fabric stash to try it out..The Ruched Headband.
In less than an hour.. this is what I had created. Not a great picture of the headband, but I have another headband already started, (this one has a few flaws and I am too shy to share any close-ups) and I will post more when the babes let me go back to sewing.

4 comments:

No Big Dill said...

You are speedy! Thank you for your kind words. Good job and I look forward to seeing more!

dana said...

you did it! YOu may be the first to try it out! :)
upload your pics to our flickr group:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/1107392@N23/

Brooke said...

Oh my goodness! You're adorable! And the headband looks great too. :)

Brimaca said...

cute!