Monday, July 19, 2010

River Trip July 2010

We went on the Green River for the 4th of July this year with Kenny's family. It was so much fun. I was really nervous about taking the boys, but I am glad we did. We had so much fun!
Getting the boats ready
At the camp site
Tanner, Jackson, Hailey
Sydney
Hailey and Carley
Ryan, Quincy, Carley, Kenny, and Grandpa
The boys
Kenny and I
Row Jackson
I guess he got board :)
Jack having a snack
Tan having a snack
Row Tanner

Our boat
The kiddos
Tanner, Hailey, Jackson, Riley, Sydney, and Carley
Jump Kenny
That's me, but my rock isn't nearly as high as Kenny's
Jack and Dad
The other boat
Grandpa, Tanner, Carley, and Hailey

The boys loved the rapids.

Tanner would yell, "Yehaw, ride'em Bullseye!"

Whenever we saw a rapid coming, Jackson would yell, "Uh-Oh."

They made me laugh. I think they are going to be river-runners like their Daddy.

3 comments:

Darin and Kali said...

Looks like you guys had fun! That would have really scared me I think!

Anonymous said...

Oh fun! I am so happy that you all had fun but I cant help but be alittle sad that we couldnt be there.

Bourgeous said...

Way to go Tasha! What a huge family adventure! I loved your boys expressions over the rapids.