Sunday, July 25, 2010

Jackson turns 2

I have done a lot of posts with picture-overload lately, but they are for my sake, so just skip what you want!
When we got home from Denver, we had a little birthday party for Jack, with my mom and Autumn. We planned an Elmo theme, but I didn't get too crazy. I was still a little tired from the trip.
Mom got balloons, which are always a hit with kids!

She also got some little bouncy balls for the kids to play with, since Jack loves all types of balls!
His new birthday outfit.

"Look at the dinosaur."
Rigatoni for dinner, Jack loves pasta dishes.




Oooooh, balls!"-thanks Grandmom
My mom also got him a mitt to go with the balls, he absolutely loves it.
Kenny and I got him a tractor.

Ooooh, the mit fits mom too!
Elmo cake!
Tanner is teaching Jack how to dig.




Silly cousins

Jackson has grown really attached to Grandmom, since she has been here. He is going to be super sad when she moves out!
Now that Jackson is two years old, and, more importantly, because he has crawled out of his crib everyday for the last week; we have converted his crib into a big-boy bed. So far, so good, but this is only day one.
Jackson is a tough little boy. If he had a motto, it would be Full, Speed Ahead! He loves his mom and adores his dad. He tries to do and say everything Tanner does or says. He can count to three and is finally starting to talk. He loves being outdoors, and is quite a natural with sports. He has a temper that still shocks me! He does little things that make me laugh, and big things that scare the heck out of me everyday! I feel so blessed to be his mom and have him in our family. He is such a good little boy, and it is so much fun to watch him grow up. We love you Jack-Jack!

4 comments:

Jennifer Lyn said...

Happy Birthday Jackson! 2 years is so much fun! Your hair is getting so long. It looks super cute.
And yes, I didn't realize how big I was getting but we are expecting. We are due Jan. 3 (but planning on Dec. since my kiddos come early). We find out what we are having in 3 weeks which puts me at 17 weeks. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the pic overload! Looks like he had so much fun. Oh and you look cute. Tells the boys hi for us. and Kenny good luck!

Bourgeous said...

Ah, I can't believe how fast 2 years has gone. You guys have been super busy - can't wait to catch up with you soon.

Troy and Heather said...

It looks like he had a fun little birthday, and the cake looks awesome. Happy B-day again litle buddy!!