Monday, August 16, 2010

County Fair

One of the coolest things about our little town is the county fair. It is our favorite thing all year here! We have sure had a week of FUN!
We took the boys to the Little Buckaroo Rodeo.
Tanner is trying to convince me that he is going to ride a calf next year, but I am pretty sure we will start with a sheep!
Jackson and Dad watching the fun...
The boys found this clown pretty entertaining
Tanner, Brannen, Jackson
Fair Animals
Riley showed a sheep for 4-H
The boys are checking out some pigs, at the livestock pavilions.
Carnival rides
Tanner and Avery
Cameron, Jackson, Avery, and Tanner
Daddy and Jackson going down the big slide!
Demolition Derby
Tanner has been waiting all year for, and he wasn't disappointed!
Jackson
Tanner and his amazing CHEESE face!
The parade
Tanner and his friend Rustin (with his amazing rodeo belt buckle).
Jackson eating the candy he got from the parade.
The boys' favorite parade entry!
Mater
Is that amazing or what?!
The Rodeo
Tanner and Jack with Grandma and Grandpa
Jack was getting a little restless, so Kenny took him up-close and personal with the Bulls!
Tanner really wanted to take this picture, so Grandma was a good sport and did it with him.
Tanner said his favorite part of the fair was the Derby and Jack said it was Mater.
We have had a blast, and now we are ready to sit at home and do nothing!

8 comments:

Brimaca said...

We usually go to Utah around our towns fair days and do all this stuff. I'm sad we missed it this year. At least there's next year. It looks so fun!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Oh man I miss that stuff!!

stephanie said...

HAHA, that Tow-Mater is amazing. Cute pics of the kids. Especially Tanners cheesin, its cute!

Marianne and Matt said...

Wow, what a great Mater for a small town fair. Your Aggie reunion looks like a lot of fun as well.!

Reed, LeighAnn, and Johnny said...

Ahhhhh! I'm so jealous. I love your rodeo and a demolition derby --- how awesome! Keep havin a blast.

Reed, LeighAnn, and Johnny said...

I'm having withdrawls for your good ol rodeo. I'm so glad you and your boys had so much fun. What a fun week! The demolition derby looked so amazing too.

Reed, LeighAnn, and Johnny said...

I love it! What a fun weekend your family has had. I'm jealous.

Troy and Heather said...

I remember the good old fair days. The fair out here is a ways away, but I know my boys would love it. It looks like Tanner and Jack had a great time.