I have honestly been blessed with some of the greatest friends in the world!
We had our 3rd annual roommate reunion and it was so much fun!
We did some camping and boating.
Johnny and Tanner
...Kenny and I got really nervous when we saw this cable heading out into the lake!
The boys caught a fish in a tide pool...poor little fish.


Fish soup...luckily, Kenny had snuck the little guy back to the lake by now!
Reed
Mommy and Jack going on an adventure!
I think I could get use to this kinda service LeighAnnie!
Tanner buried

Jack buried
Tasha, Caroline, Carissa, LeighAnn (baby Matthew)
Leigh and Johnny(the monster)...we really missed Reed.
It wasn't the same without him!
The Brigg's...so glad you could make it!
The crazies...not sure why anyone would associate with this motley crew?!
I never got a picture of Bill and Caroline's adorable bunch, but we are excited that they are finally going to add girl to the group!
We had such a great time! Thanks Reed and Leigh for all the planning and to Bill and Caroline for supplying the location and boat!
We love you guys and will miss ya till the next time!
2 comments:
Looks so fun! I miss my college roommates but we are literally all over the nation.
So much fun! Hi everyone. You all look great. :) Good ol' Aggies!!
Post a Comment