Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas!

It is just about impossible for me to get a picture of both boys cooperating at the same time!
Trying to get a Christmas Eve pic with the 2010 home-made Christmas Jammies...

At least one boy is happy (sigh)...my camera is really slow, and they were saying cheese when I started to take this picture!

Thanks Aunt Steph and Randi for the beating sticks!

Christmas Morning!
Tanner came into the front room screaming..."Santa came here! Santa came here! He ate all his cookies and drank all his milk! We are FULL of presents...come quick!

"Look it is #3"
"Elmo Movie"
Kenny got me a microwave, anyone who has seen ours knows that we are long past due for an upgrade!
"Too Too Twain!"
Kenny's GPS... yes, we are way behind the times. You should be proud of us James!
Tanner came up to me and said, "Thank you so much for all my presents, I love you, Mom!"
Then he did the same to Kenny, he is such a thoughtful kid!
After the cute picture, the boys doggie piled me!
This is really the only present that they loved... we kept having to stop opening gifts so they could play!

I made each of the boys a super-soft and cuddly, personalized, blanket


Tanner's expressions and dialogue were so funny all morning!

The boys loved these shovels.
Tanner has already gone out and shoveled our clear walkways. I hope we get more snow soon!
Thanks Randini for the cups!
Later that day we went to Grandma and Grandpa's. Here are the boys showing off their new books. Thank You!
Thanks to all of those who sent gifts and cards! We were well spoiled and feel super blessed!
Merry Christmas and we are wishing you each a wonderful new year!

3 comments:

Sharli said...

Looks like so much fun! Rustin wants the tidmouth sheds so bad! Now he can play with Tanners when he comes over...

Bourgeous said...

Oh Tasha it looks like magic struck at your home! I love Tanner's quotes and am amazed at all your projects - they all turned out so cute. I would love to see their blankets! Hope that the new year celebrations go well. Love you guys.

Marianne and Matt said...

WHat a fun Christmas!! You look way beter in the morning than I do!!