Monday, September 26, 2011

Growing

 Yes, for those who asked, we will be GROWING!
 We will be welcoming little boy #3 in February.
I am feeling really great right now and we couldn't be more excited!
Our numbers aren't the only thing growing around here...
19 Weeks and counting...

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you! Watching you with your little boys when you were here in AZ was so much fun! You are such a great mom! Best wishes with the new little one!

Brooke said...

AAA! Yay! Another little boy--I can't imagine. :) I'm so excited for you guys. And--you look AMAZING! I can't believe you're already 19 weeks along...with your third. I was massive by that point. We need to catch up one of these days. Do you have good/bad days? I hope you're feeling great!

Bourgeous said...

WAHOO! Congrats Tasha, what a lucky boy to be coming to your family. Enjoyed our chat.

Brimaca said...

So happy for you. I can't wait to see the cute lil' guy!

Jennifer Lyn said...

Congrats! You were keeping that a secret for a bit. :) And three boys! We have the reverse. :) We are hoping one of these days we can get a boy too. Any advice? jk Well I hope you are feeling good. You look great btw!

Reed, LeighAnn, and Johnny said...

Wahoo! I tell ya what we are all destined for boys. He's going to fit right in with your other two. You look so great too.