We tagged along with my sister-in-law's family, Kenny's Grandpa and Aunt for a little mountain fishing.
We only caught 2 and things didn't go quite as planned, but the kids had a blast!
Jack is such an adventurous child.
He was getting right into the river, climbing walls of rock, and having one adventure after another!
Tanner also had a blast, but in his own exploring and learning way.
The mountains were beautiful!
The company was great...
...and, the kids were adorable!
It was the morning of the day I celebrated 30.
I think that the last 30 years have brought me more than I ever thought.
It was a great way to start my next decade.
The only thing missing was Kenny!
We miss him all the time, but he is GREAT husband and father, and we are counting down the days until his schooling is over!
I just can't believe how much I love him and these two (and a half) crazy boys of ours!
No comments:
Post a Comment