Kenny's Parents took the whole family on a trip.
My boys had a great time seeing their cousins. Kenny had finals. So, unfortunately, he spent the most of the weekend locked up in his room with this trusty laptop and hefty books. It will be a wonderful day when graduate school is over!
These are the hats I made for the Braman girlies.
Jackson got ahold of my razor in the bath...oops!
Kenny did find a couple minutes to relax.
My boys LOVE their Grandpa.
During the trip, we had our annual Temple Square Lights fun.
Here is our picture at the spot I call Lover's Lane (we saw someone get engaged moments before we took the pic. I guess they will be calling this spot Lover's Lane as well!).
This is my favorite memory from the whole trip.
Sleeping makes them look so angelic!
It was nice to visit with family, but I am so glad to be home.
3 comments:
k first off, I lOVE the hats you made. The little red one with the black ribbon...WANT ONE!!! You are so talented. Second I LOVE the picture of your family on "lovers Lane!" You are such a cute family. Glad you had a fun time, and glad you get to be home now!
Libby cut herself on my razor once and I felt so bad. It makes me feel better that an awesome mommy such as you had the same thing happen! I remember my mom telling me to touch the stove but I just had to touch that red ring! Kids are so crazy. :)
I loved loved loved the picture of your boys zonked out together. What cute little buddies:) They are going to be the best big brothers EVER!
Post a Comment