...holiday memories!
Things I want to remember....
I often tease my kids about not growing up and leaving me. Kenny and I loaded the kids up one night for a quick run to the store. I was telling them to stop growing because it is naughty.
Jackson said, "It is not naughty, it is nice."
Kenny and I laughed and laughed...it was so funny at the time.
Tanner starts asking Kenny questions about moving away from home and if his mom was sad.
This led to a conversation about where Kenny went to school and on his mission.
Tanner then asked Kenny, "And, after your mission, you went to Logan to find a wife, right?"
We have no idea where that line came from, but we laughed so hard that we couldn't even answer him.
The whole evening was so much fun. We decided to drive through some neighborhoods and look at lights, while we enjoyed Christmas music.
That was probably my favorite night of the whole holiday season. It was fun to just enjoy an evening together.
On another day, Tanner wrapped this big gift for me and told me unwrap it.
I, of course, knew what it was, since it was the loudest gift I had ever received!
What a great reminder that the best gifts aren't found under the tree!
The best gift I have is my family!
There is nothing more wonderful than being a mother.
Moments like this remind me that I am blessed.
How much fun it will be to have another little guy in 8 more weeks!
1 comment:
Amen to all that, Sista!
Post a Comment