Monday, February 6, 2012

Bulging

I could definitely be described as bulging these days (both figuratively and literally).
 I am bulging at the seams with baby boy...
whom the doctor is already guessing to be around 9 lbs!
 I am also bulging with anticipation.
 Kenny has been having some fun with camera...so here is a nice UNflattering one!
These pics are 38 weeks.  I am tired, sore, and worn out!
I know I am so close, but it still seems so far. 
This has been a difficult pregnancy.  I have had a lot of issues that I never had with the other boys.  I know that when it is finally over, I will be proud of all I have a accomplished and so grateful for the reward.

4 comments:

Darin and Kali said...

Tasha, you look great! I can't wait to see pictures of your new baby boy!

kristelpooh said...

I think you look so cute... I know you will be glad when its over and you have that little guy in your arms. Let us know when you have him.. Love, Kristel and Thad

Reed, LeighAnn, and Johnny said...

You're sooo close! We hope everything goes well and want you to know we'll be thinking of you. Can't wait to hear when he comes. Let us know. :)

Brimaca said...

Oh man. I feel for ya. I'm glad it's almost over and I get to see pics of a new little person!