I want one sooo bad!! Matt says every parent in the neighborhood has to sign a waiver before any kids can use it. He is always worried about a lawsuit....I guess it's because he is an Attorney:) I think we will get one soon too!
I miss out trampoline so much. We had to leave it in TX because no one would insure us here. We plan to get a new one for Christmas! I can't wait! It's too hot to jump on it here right now anyway so Dec. will be perfect.
3 comments:
I want one sooo bad!! Matt says every parent in the neighborhood has to sign a waiver before any kids can use it. He is always worried about a lawsuit....I guess it's because he is an Attorney:) I think we will get one soon too!
What a great investment. Trampolines are the greatest!
I miss out trampoline so much. We had to leave it in TX because no one would insure us here. We plan to get a new one for Christmas! I can't wait! It's too hot to jump on it here right now anyway so Dec. will be perfect.
Post a Comment