Kim came out for a visit and the kids had so much fun.
We know that she is much happier where she is, but...
...we sure miss having oodles of cousins close by!
Six kids in her family...that definitely qualifies as oodles.
The only way I can experience life with little girls is to enjoy my sister-in-laws' kids.
They are so much fun!
They are so much fun!
The lake is quickly becoming a favorite destination for our clan.
love it
Next week is the end of preschool...sniff, sniff, and sigh of relief at the same time.
I am preparing myself for Tanner's new adventures.
He is so excited!
He is so excited!
Me??...I am working on it :)
2 comments:
What fun! Seeing your pictures at the lake makes me antsy to go any fun lake now too. :)
I still haven't gotten over the fact that M is in school and the year is almost over. It's so hard. It doesn't help that I want to homeschool and the hubs won't let me.
Post a Comment