Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Graduation...again :)


Tanner and Jackson's preschool graduation and end of the year program was so much fun!

I am so glad that I chose to be Tanner's preschool teacher for the last two years.
I wouldn't say that I absolutely loved every minute...
But, I have never regretted it!
It has been immensely better to do it with a friend.
Tanner got the 'biggest helper' award.
He loves to help and he is so smart!
Jackson received the 'most full of life' award.
He didn't really enjoy preschool most of the year, but he is still a little young, and he has tons of personality when he is there.
I have learned a lot.
I am so tempted to home-school because I love having my kids with me, but Tanner is so excited to go to kindergarten...I guess I will have to let go a little.
I will have two more years of preschool fun with Jack!
I have some great memories from my first 5 years with Tanner.
I am actually a little excited for the new memories that will come from him going to school.
Although, I have been recently warned about the difficulty of raising boys in the 14-15 year age range!
We will worry about that later.
Right now, I am enjoying my five year old more than I can say!
I will definitely cry when the times comes that I have to share him with another women, but maybe the 14-15 year age range will prepare me to send him off!

1 comment:

Bourgeous said...

Oh what fun! Can't believe how fast 5 years has flown.