Thursday, May 31, 2012

Tumbling

The pictures aren't great, and they needed some cropping and editing...but here they are anyway!  At least they are here, and the memories are preserved.

Tanner just finished his second year of tumbling.

He loves going each week, especially because his best friend Rustin has done it with him.

I wouldn't say that he is a natural, but he tries his best and loves his teachers.

It was fun to watch his performance.

Tanner told me that they were going to have a back bend contest (who can hold it the longest)...he also said that he was going to lose.

He said, "I didn't practice my back bend enough to be the best yet."

I love his honesty and I love that he does it just for the fun of it!

Jack really wants to do tumbling next year...I guess we will see.

1 comment:

Brimaca said...

I'm so with you on the school thing. I debate it with myself all the tiem. I love having my guy home and homeschooling but it's not meant to be I guess. Glad I'm not alone. :)