William James was blessed by his Dad on
Sunday, May 13, 2012
It was a great day!
I didn't get many pictures, but we had many family members, including...
Grandma and Grandpa (Kenny's parents)
Aunt Addie and Grandpa Great
Kim and Ryan and kids
Steven and Carlyn
Kreg and Brittany and girls
Will is such a precious little baby!
We absolutely adore him, and I am so grateful to call him mine!
We absolutely adore him, and I am so grateful to call him mine!
My friend, Sharli, took some pictures of him in his outfit that I made (with some help from my MIL...I should really stop procrastinating)!
"I'm Popeye the sailor man."...j/k
The one thing I remember from his blessing is his desire to be good and do right. I love my sweet baby and will enjoy getting to know the person he will become.






3 comments:
I'm so glad it was such a sweet day surrounded by family. Will is the absolute cutest baby and we can't wait to see him grow up too.
What a cute baby!! :)
He's such a cutie, I love his cute blessing outfit.
Sounds like a fun day!!
Aw! He is the cutest!!!!!!! I wanna cuddle him. :) That outfit is adorable. Good job!
Post a Comment