We have had many things going on the last two days.
My boys were up really late last night and up early this morning.
They spent most of the morning at a friend's house while I had to take care of some things.
After a long day...I made a bad choice...taking them to a BBQ and swimming party.
Jackson was not being his nicest at the park today.
A set of parents came and reamed me out....they were not nice.
They made their point...that I am a terrible parent.
I kept my cool and was polite, but it really hurt my feelings.
Why can't people just realize that we are all doing the best we can. It is so hard to be a mom and I know I make a lot of mistakes, and my kids are far from perfect....
...so, CUT ME SOME SLACK!
I imagine that most parents have felt this way at some point, so I wanted to record this so my kids would know that it is OK.
These pictures are from Memorial Day weekend at Kenny's sister's house. We celebrated with her family and some of their friends. She took us on an awesome hike. It was a great day!
At least I will never see those people from the park again, and I can start fresh tomorrow. Tomorrow is a new day...I love President Monson's reminder in Young Women's conference last fall...
Life by the yard is hard; by the inch it's a cinch.
1 comment:
I've had that happen many times! And my kids are really rather well behaved 90 percent of the time. It hurts me too and stressed me out. I have to take a few days to get over somthing like that. I'm sorry they reamed you. I don't get it. I almost always assume people are doing the best they can. Did these people only have one or no kids or something? I want to gossip about it. :)
Post a Comment