We had a John Deere Tractor/Tinker Bell Party!
Sounds interesting?...Well, you would be surprised how well the colors go together!
Tanner came in with this hat and said,
"I am the Party!"



Tanner's John Deere Tractor Cake
I was pretty happy with the way this turned out! I decided to freehand a tractor rather than use the shape of one, because I wanted different color layers!

Yellow and Green

Sydney's Tinker Bell cake.
I didn't get a really good picture, but Kim did awesome on this!

Remote Control Car...thank you Alabama Grandma and Hoppa!

Tractor...thank you Preston and Payson!

More Tractors...classic Tanner cheese!

Baseball player in the making...I guess we had better work on that form.
This is our homemade Pinate'!

My little party animal!
That hat only stayed on long enough to take a picture.

Thanks to all who came...we had a great time with family and friends.
2 comments:
Sydney sure is a doll. It looks like the parties were a blast. What cuties they all are.
Happy b-day Tanner! Your cake is amazing, of course, you are SOOO talented.
Post a Comment