I love Halloween, but I always seem to overload myself!
I love to do stuff though, and I hate to say no!
I try hard to find moments to enjoy the holiday with the boys.
For FHE we put together some really cute candy monsters.
Jack made one, then he just wanted to spend the rest of the night trying to scare us. He had no interest to make anymore.
Tanner and Dad started a really effective assembly line, and mass produced many monsters!
Someone had to control this monster!
Kenny finally finished two major papers! They have been hovering over our whole family for weeks. He said that they were the toughest thing he has done so far, and we are SO glad to have that behind him!
7.5 weeks until Kenny's Christmas break!!!
3 comments:
Cute Monter's!!
I miss having little ones around, it looks like they really enjoyed FHE!!
Your such a cute mom!!(and congrats by the way!!)
What a fun idea! I hope you don't mind if I steal it. :)
I love the pre-holiday activities but I have to admit I find the actual Holiday really stressful! I'm glad it's over.
Post a Comment