...this has been a miserable and LONG weekend. It was one of those times that I missed my family so much, and wished we lived closer!
Our whole family has been sick for about a week now. The boys have been almost over it, but I was worse than ever. Kenny didn't feel too well either.
I had a lot to accomplish Saturday!
I made the boys a promise to go to the pumpkin patch and I felt that I couldn't back out. So, we went and enjoyed the fall holidays, best as I could!
By Saturday night, I was completely spent and I knew I had overdone it!
Sunday morning, we stayed home from church and Kenny and I took turns sleeping and watching the boys. I feel so lucky to have such a helpful husband!
We even did some fall activities...but by Sunday night I had almost no voice left. I am hoping that this week is much easier. Especially since I got no sewing done, and I have to make a costume for Tanner by Tuesday night! YIKES!
A couple of these pictures magically appeared after one of my naps and they made me smile!
A quick baby update...I am 23 weeks, and still not too uncomfortable. My baking baby boy seems to be doing really well, and squirming all over the place!
3 comments:
Hey, hope you get feeling better soon. Life is so much easier to handle when you feel good.
Their pics they took were good! My kids usually take pics of the carpet.
I'm so sorry you were so sick! It's awful especially when you are pregnant and have two little boys to chase around. Wish I lived closer so I could take them off your hands for awhile(then you could take mine for awhile too:) Hope things get better soon!
Post a Comment