Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A tasty, fun time...

We have a wonderful resourse here called the preschool library.  It run by the school district, and the boys and I just LOVE this place.  They ladies who run it shared a fun idea with us...
Finger paiting with Kayro Syrup.
I put syrup into each section of an icecube tray with a different color of food coloring.
 These are made of cardstock...you need the studiness!  Let dry for 24-48 hrs.  They will be hard and shiny.
They were so cute!
 When we finished, I cut up some apples and we ate our paint.  Tanner was hesitant, but Jack was ecstatic (he usually eats it anyway though, so what's the difference, right?!).
Jack kills me with his facial expressions!  We call this the One-Eyed-Jack-Attack!


 After Jackson tried a bite, Tanner decided it was OK!


We had a sticky mess, but it was well worth it!

No comments: