Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Turkey Shoot

Kenny is such a great Dad.  I know it sounds like bragging, but I just can't help it!
Our ward did a Turkey shoot last weekend.  All the men, young and old, did some skeet-shooting, and target practice. 
Instead of going and just enjoying himself, he took a 5 and 3 year old, who were beside themselves with excitement!
 I asked him if all the guys bring 3-year-olds to go shooting. 
He said, I don't care what anyone else does, I do.
He said that they created a cage in the back of a truck to lock the boys up when it wasn't their turn.  Wish I had a picture of that!
 It was also nice for a pregnant-tired mom to get to mop the floors and do some crafting/sewing with no little boys underfoot!
I sent Kenny with the camera, and he even took some pictures for me.

1 comment:

Brimaca said...

Brag all you want. It makes them feel good and then they do even better! I should brag on my blog about my hubby more.....