Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween

As most of you know...I love to sew! 
I asked Tanner what he wanted to be, then I came up with a plan to sew it. 
One problem...I got pretty sick!
 If it wasn't for my mother-in-law, I would never have finished it on time!
Tanner is Swiper the Fox.  He had a great plan to take everyone's candy if they didn't say, "Swiper, no swiping!"  Luckily, he felt a little shy when the time actually came to preform...that might have caused some problems.
 Jackson was my cute little Jack-O-Lantern
Note...he apears to be more innocent than he actually is! :)
This is the guy that might actually swipe your candy!  When someone would put a bowl of candy in front of him (trunk-or-treating), he would take as many as possible.  He got tired fast though.  I asked him, "What do you say (trying to prompt, trick-or-treat), and he said, "I'm bored!"  He just wanted to sit down and start eating!
 Carving our pumpkin....
 ...what??...everyone's kids don't eat the guts that come out of their pumpkins??!
I guess some people just have some wierd kids!
Sadly, I didn't do too well with the camera this year, but we had a really great time!  We had a preschool party, a church carnival, and a trunk-or-treat.  We now have too much candy....what's a prego-lady to do?

No comments: